Our exclusive 3-year/36,000-mile warranty is unmatched in guaranteeing your satisfaction. With nationwide coverage on workmanship and parts, you can be confident your car will be there when you need it.
Your C&M warranty stays with the vehicle even if you sell it. We automatically transfer coverage to the new owner.
How can we offer such a generous warranty?
- Your vehicle is serviced by industry-leading experts. Our ASE-Certified Master Technicians are in the Top 1% of their peer group nationwide.
- Our thorough approach to maintenance and repairs prevents untimely breakdowns.
- We invest in a wider range of state-of-the-art technologies so your car gets the best care available.
- We use the highest quality parts available—but not necessarily the most expensive.
24-month/24,000-Mile Nationwide Warranty
While our exclusive 3-year/36,000-mile warranty applies to most repairs, some maintenance services and wear-and-tear components carry our traditional 24-month/24,000-mile nationwide warranty. These include:
- Routine maintenance services, such as fluid changes, filter replacements, light bulb replacements, windshield wipers, tire balancing and wheel alignments.
- Brake pads, brake shoes, rotors and drums.
- Manual clutch discs, pressure plates and throw out bearings.
- Services recommended by the vehicle manufacturer to be performed more frequently than every 3 years or 36,000 miles, such as spark plug replacement. This includes severe service schedules where applicable.
- Damage to parts or workmanship caused by a non-covered component.
- Failures resulting from abuse; theft; collision; racing; modifications;
fire; vandalism; riot; explosion; freezing; rust or corrosion; acts of nature; salt; contamination or loss of fluids.
- Parts and workmanship covered by insurance policies, such as extended warranties.
- Tires (warranties for tires vary according to the manufacturer).
We take pride in your satisfaction. If you have any questions about our warranty, please let us know! E-mail us.